Release Notes 0.6.1
August 11, 2020 - The Avatar: Pandora Rising Dev Team
Previous changes to Loot Skill and Commander Recovery times had initial numbers on the conservative side to get a good grasp of the new world we're building with better combat. After analyzing data and taking in your feedback, we've relaxed the numbers with this update. We’re confident this will keep us on the path of creating more opportunities for meaningful combat on Pandora. We’ll be keeping an eye on how you settle into these changes before making any additional adjustments, or taking a closer look at Protected amounts. Talent Kit income is also being evaluated as we observe your progress through Mo’ara.
The amount of time needed to recover has been reduced. This is more drastic at early levels and tapers as Commanders become stronger. We’re still gathering more data before making any further adjustments at the higher levels.
- Recovery Time
- Commander Level 05 - Decreased 94.4% (from 2.25 hrs to 7.5 mins)
- Commander Level 10 - Decreased 87.5% (from 4 hrs to 30 mins)
- Commander Level 15 - Decreased 80% (from 12 to 2.5 hrs)
- Commander Level 20 - Decreased 68.2% (from 22 to 7 hrs)
- Commander Level 25 - Decreased 55% (from 26.6 to 12 hrs)
- Commander Level 30 - Decreased 43.2% (from 30.8 to 17.5 hrs)
- Commander Level 35 - Decreased 28.6% (from 35 to 25 hrs)
- Commander Level 40 - Decreased 17% (from 39.2 to 32.5 hrs)
- Commander Level 45 - Decreased 7.7% (from 43.3 to 40 hrs)
- Commander Level 50 - Recovery time remains the same
We’ve also increased the amount of free recovery time provided per level of the Healing Grove and Med Bay.
We’ve updated Loot Skill amounts across Commanders, increasing Woodsprites, Credits, Wood, and Cement looted. The amount of PvP Tokens and resources looted should be roughly the same. Below are reward values for Rare Warriors, Hunters, Pillagers, and Stalkers with fully upgraded talents:
- Commander Level 05 - Increased 115.9% (from 2,640 to 5,700)
- Commander Level 10 - Increased 76.2% (from 4,290 to 7,550)
- Commander Level 15 - Increased 61.7% (from 5,640 to 9,120)
- Commander Level 20 - Increased 56.9% (from 9,690 to 15,200)
- Commander Level 25 - Increased 63.8% (from 11,040 to 18,080)
- Commander Level 30 - Increased 91.5% (from 15,290 to 29,280)
- Commander Level 35 - Increased 95.8% (from 15,340 to 30,030)
- Commander Level 40 - Increased 124.6% (from 18,490 to 41,530)
- Commander Level 45 - Increased 153.1% (from 21,740 to 55,030)
- Commander Level 50 - Increased 161.7% (from 21,790 to 57,030)
- Commander Level 05 - Increased 107.3% (from 316 to 655)
- Commander Level 10 - Increased 77.9% (from 407 to 724)
- Commander Level 15 - Increased 86.9% (from 434 to 811)
- Commander Level 20 - Increased 77.1% (from 532 to 942)
- Commander Level 25 - Increased 70.7% (from 607 to 1,036)
- Commander Level 30 - Increased 91.7% (from 840 to 1,610)
- Commander Level 35 - Increased 95.6% (from 844 to 1,651)
- Commander Level 40 - Increased 119.1% (from 887 to 1,943)
- Commander Level 45 - Increased 147.6% (from 1,000 to 2,476)
- Commander Level 50 - Increased 156% (from 1,002 to 2,565)
After we take some time to see how these changes impact the world, we will assess if any further changes are needed to Loot Skill or Protected amounts.
We’ve extended the range of battles that qualify as "Easy" for Combat Rewards. This will allow attackers to find more combat with rewards. We want to ensure players who put effort building up their forces can find battles now that we have a system in place to prevent the underdog going home empty handed. It's worth noting that we do sometimes see players win these less evenly matched battles through clever play and deck construction. The range for "Fair" battles will remain the same, which is where you can earn the most Combat Rewards. We've also adjusted defender Army Power calculations to be more accurate when targeting a base for an attack.
- Commanders not displaying with full health after recovering from the Repair Bay or Healing Grove.
- A crash encountered when clicking on the Repair Bay or Healing Grove.
- Moa'ra Raids difficulty not unlocking when the app is in the background during completion.
- The game closed for some players when trying to enter Mo'ara Raids.
- Initial nodes in Mo'ara being covered in clouds for some players.
- Injured Commanders being healed in Outposts.
- Error when trying to link account using Apple SSO.
- Issues with Daily Deals displayed.
We appreciate all of you continuing to share your thoughts as we shape the game throughout this Initial Launch period. Changes will be numerous and at times drastic, and it's your feedback that's helping Pandora be the best it can be when we fully launch. We're looking forward to the road ahead!